HP OFFICEJET 150 USB CONNECTION
USB(Universal Serial Bus) Connection of 123.hp.com/oj150 The 123.hp.com/oj150 series has a devoted USB port for associating it to a PC. On the off chance that the USB connection is dynamic, then the Web Services won’t be dynamic.
To interface the HP Officejet 150 Printer with the USB link
- Switch ON your HP Officejet 150 Printer and the PC.
- Embed the HP Officejet 150 printer driver software CD onto CD drive of the PC.
- Try not to interface the USB link now.
- Install the driver software on your PC from the Driver CD.
- Establishment takes a while, finish the establishment by taking after the on-screen directions.
- Associate the USB link to the PC just when it prompts.
Wirelessly to the HP Officejet 150 printer without a router: You can without much of a stretch associate your 123.hp.com/oj150 printer to the Wi-Fi empowered PCs and Smartphone with the assistance of HP wireless direct. With this, you can print specifically through Wi-Fi yet without a wireless router. HP Officejet 150 printer without a Wireless Router
- Tap on Wireless Direct, from the Home screen on the printer’s display.
- Squeeze OK, to start the Wireless Direct.
- After the above step, pick On without Security, and afterward tap OK.
- See the name of your Wireless Direct by squeezing the button beside Display Name.
- Incase in the event that you have empowered security, you can see the password of your Wireless Direct by squeezing the button next Password.