50.4 PRINTER ERROR: A problem exists with the customer’s line voltage.
SOLUTION: A 50.4 inaccuracy message on several of the newer HP LaserJet printers indicates a problem by all of the expertise supply. If the printer is accessible to a UPS, separate it, or separate it from a genius strip and offer it instantly facing a wall outlet. A laser printer should never be plugged into a UPS, because the UPS cancel be decaying by the surges of expertise required by a printer to liberate the fuser assembly warm. If that doesn’t function, figure sure that all told of the components in the printer are seated properly.
This is an inaccuracy that occurs in laser printers. It apply the fuser, a existing, yet replaceable component. Depending on the exemplar it can be an infrared oven, a heated inflict roller, or a xenon instant lamp.
If you are seeing a 50.4 Fuser Error on your HP printer, you probably need to transport the fuser. The printer is registering a “fuser heater wire failure”. Fusers are a consumable part; it is expected completely the period of the printer you will relegate the fuser all times. HP estimates common fuser period to last approaching 100,000 pages; anyhow a fuser can neglect much before depending on printing warning, highest paper jams, and the action of the fuser installed.
For a transitory fix, you can tackle turning the printer distant and encourage on further, generally the reboot will reset the fuser so you can reestablish printing a few greater pages. If the 50.4 Fuser Error returns, you should transport the fuser. This is something outstanding left to the experts, yet you can seek for at which point to do it at the HP Support centre by probing for the 50.4 error and your printer’s model number.
50.X FUSER ERROR: A fuser error has occurred.
1. Turn the printer off, wait 10 minutes, and then turn the printer on.
2. If the statement persists, reseat the fuser. If that does not function, transport the fuser. To examine the fuser, turn the printer off and remove the fuser.
3. Measure the resistance during the fuser connectors. If it is not within the significant range, replace the fuser. If there is not continuity between the fuser connectors impartial and hurried with the fuser disjointed, transport the fuser.
4. If the stoppage is not devoted to the fuser, replace the engine controller board.
52.X PRINTER ERROR: The laser scanner speed is incorrect. X description: 1 = Scanner start up error 2 = Scanner rotation error
1. Press GO. The page containing the inaccuracy will automatically be reprinted.
2. Turn the printer distant and formerly on.
3. Reseat cables to the laser/ scanner and engine controller.
4. Replace the laser/scanner.
57.X PRINTER ERROR: A fan failure was detected. X description: 4 = Printer fan 7 = Duplex fan
1. Check the fan’s connector and derive sure the fan is not blocked.
2. Replace the fan. On older style printers this is routine caused by a inaccurate main motor. (Older practice printer seeing printers by the whole of halogen steaming elements in the fuser – 4, 4 , 5, 4si, 5si, etc).
58.2 PRINTER ERROR: An environmental thermistor (TH3) failure occurred.
1. Turn the printer aside, and then start the printer on.
2. Verify the environmental thermistor cable is securely connected.
3. Replace the environmental thermistor. 4. If the error persists, transport the engine controller board.
59.X PRINTER ERROR: A main motor error occurred. X description: 0 = Motor error 1 = Motor startup error 2 = Motor rotation error
1. Turn the printer off, and then turn the printer on.
2. Check and reseat the fuser and toner cartridge to make sure they are not hindering appoint movement in the demand train.
3. Check the absolute motor’s cable to protect that it is seated properly.
4. If the inaccuracy persists, transport the main motor.